Leidos' Bio-Behavioral Research Group is looking for a full time Program Manager to support the Naval Medical Research Unit in San Antonio, TX (NAMRU-SA) and the Craniofacial Health and Restorative Medicine (CHARM) program. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Oversees contract personnel
- Assist director and chief scientist with review and modification of IRB protocols on an as needed basis.
- Provide support at muliple NAMRU-SA locations.
- Assists with the development and formulation of fiscal year budget requests for research Assists the Government with space utilization within the Command and CCC directorate for contract personnel and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Assists Directors in carryout of administrative and financial tasks related to research under contract, as assigned.
- Provides business and growth plan for research under contract to CCC, CHRM Directors, and Chief Scientists.
- Tracks study expenditures and reports financial status related to research under contract to the Government.
- In collaboration with the Government, provides recommendations for yearly budgets related to research under contract.
- Submits Government approved proposals and grants via various websites (i.e., eBRAP, grants.gov, DMRDP, etc.)
- Ensures Government prepared documentation is available for various research meetings.
- Bachelor's degree plus six (6) years' experience or Master's degree plus two (2) years' experience in related field.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain Secret clearance