IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Program Manager, Leadership Development for IGT is a high energy, innovative, creative individual responsible for designing and facilitating a global management and leadership curriculum that will build manager capability across the organization.
This individual will serve as a program manager for our management and leadership development programming, act as the go-to resource for key stakeholders including but not limited to the HR Leadership Team and HR Centers of Excellence. This individual will report directly to the Senior Director, Talent Development.
- Performing needs analysis and understanding true capability needs for first level supervisors through senior leaders ensuring an alignment with IGT competencies, Core Values and business needs
- Facilitating leadership development program classroom and virtual classroom
- Driving awareness and adoption of IGT’s 70/20/10 development model
- Designing, implementing and leading enterprise-wide learning and development initiatives for people managers, at all levels, as well as developing and maintaining a library of developmental resources and e-learning solutions for just in time learning
- Program Management of all levels of leadership programs including communication, on-site execution and vendor management
- Assessing multiple training delivery methods to determine the most impactful and cost effective solutions
- Continuously evaluating developmental activities and resources to determine their effectiveness in meeting capability development needs
- Maintaining advisory/consultative relationships with colleagues as subject-matter expert for management and leadership development
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years’ experience in management/leadership development
- Must have proven ability to design and implement cutting-edge learning and development initiatives focused on management and leadership capability
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and problem-solving; and must possess an impeccable attention to detail.
- Must possess outstanding collaboration skills, with proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders across department and business lines to accomplish goals
- Must be capable of influencing and creating the business case to win buy-in for development activities
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally, up to 25%
Req #: 52661.