We are looking for Program Manager / Lead Project Manager for our client in ?Forsyth, GA
Job Title: Program Manager / Lead Project Manager
Job Location: Forsyth, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The ability to create and store structured electronic clinical data will improve the consistency and efficiency of delivering care to this population within the facilities as well as improved reporting capabilities.
- It will also facilitate collaboration and treatment from outside of the facilities.
Purposes of the project include, but are not limited to:
- Reduce administrative cost
- Standardize treatment
- Identify health trends
- Promote reentry success
- Reduce errors resulting in potential litigation
- Ability to share treatment plans
- Support meaningful justice reform
- Easier Offender transfer
- Better healthcare outcomes
- Reduce duplication of services
- Reduce storage of paper records
- Improve consistency and efficiency
- Ability to make data driven decisions
The Project Director's responsibilities include:
- Assist business owner(s) in coordinating all State resources and providing directives to the client and Cerner Project Managers.
- Serve as the interface between Jaguar team, client, and all other departments participating in this project.
- Assist business owner(s) in selecting the staff for the implementation team.
- Assist business owner(s) in assigning duties and responsibilities for each team member.
- Assist in developing the implementation schedule.
- Assist business owner(s) in identifying staff to be trained for each location and coordinate site implementation schedule.
- With the client Jaguar Project Managers, administer Project Change Control.
- Attend project status meetings.
- Review project status reports.
- Help resolve project issues and assist in escalating issues within the organization, as necessary.
- Independent of implementation vendors, the Project Director will: Support and Inform Project Sponsors and Team
- Establish a structured approach to assessment, analysis, review, and evaluation of project deliverables
- Track approved vendor project deliverables per the SOW: Project Management
- Ensure the development of Project Plan, Communications Plan, Staff Plan, Documentation and Procedural Standards, Time Reporting Policies and Procedures, Project Meetings and Status Reporting Plan, Acceptance Criteria, and Change Control procedure.
- Execute all plans, Process Analysis and Re-engineering, Systems Integration, Systems Testing
- Ensure vendor provides client teams the know-how to establish effective independent testing strategies, including sampling and other targeted testing approaches, develop thorough plans including test cases, scripts, and expected results.
- Ensure completion of tests execution and report independent testing results.
- Training Plan and Train Users, Implementation and Stabilization, Post Go-Live Onsite Leadership, Achieve Customer Acceptance
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to Project Sponsors and Executive Steering Committee
- Provide insight into all aspects of the project, with a focus on risk identification, analysis, and mitigation, and operations
- Provide objective feedback throughout all phases of the project
- Escalate issues and risks to project sponsors for critical decisions (impact to scope, cost, time)
- Partner with vendor and other assigned Project Managers to maintain flow of project information and provide clear guidance to project teams
- Conduct deliverable and artifact reviews to Stakeholders
- Manage Intellectual Property rights
- Bachelor?s degree in CIS or related field
- 5+ years of experience managing large, complex, IT projects thru implementation to include the SLDC
- Experience developing and executing Project Plans (Scheduling, Quality, Communications, etc.)
- Experience in Project Oversight, Vendor Management, Change Management, Process Re-engineering, and Governance
- Ability to quickly understand project tasks, timeline, proprietary and non-propriatary implementation methodologies
- Ability to quickly engage and align with project stakeholders
- Executive level presentation experience
- PMP certification required
- Advance Skills in MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel
- Excellent writing skills
- Statewide travel
- Master of Science/ Information Systems
- Prior Project Management and operations experience with a State of Georgia agency
- Experience with Georgia Department of Corrections