Provide program management for IT help desk/end user support operations to include accomplishment of all requirements and management of all personnel supporting the effort.Duties andResponsibilities
- Provides technical and administrative direction for tasks including review of work products for correctness compliance with industry accepted standards FTS standards and user standards specified in specific TOs.
- Ensures all deliverables are complete accurate and submitted as scheduled.
- Provides supervision and management for all personnel.
- Bachelors in IT-related discipline preferred.
- Nine (9) years of Information Technology (IT) experience including at least five projects in technical areas
- At least one project shall have occurred within the past (3) years.
- Two (2) years of experience in supervision of substantial IT projects.
- One (1) year of this experience shall have been in supervising large IT service contracts including people of various job categories and skills and shall have occurred in the last five (5) years.
Skills and Certifications
- IT help desk operations; IT end user support; Support for servers desktops network devices mobile devices and VTC equipment
- Security+ or CISSP certification preferred
- LCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.