Agilent Enterprise Program Managers are primarily responsible for managing and providing oversight for enterprise wide service programs at assigned customer sites. As an Enterprise Program Manager, you will collaborate with the Agilent Enterprise Sales team to develop sales opportunities, design enterprise level support programs to meet the needs of external customers, and insure the implementation and ongoing success of these programs. An Enterprise Program Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of large integrated support services solutions to external customers and supporting major enterprise-wide services programs, often involving cross-functional and multi-vendor efforts. The Program Manager will determine the overall program/project plan, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements for these custom enterprise level support programs.
An Enterprise Program Manager:
- Builds and maintains client relationships.
- Assists external customer in the definition and implementation of complex integrated service delivery solutions.
- Is accountable for the success of the overall Enterprise service delivery program.
- Coordinates internal and external project team members' contribution.
- Is responsible for costing of customized solutions and ensuring implementation within budgets.
- Is responsible for the profitability of assigned account(s).
In addition, an Enterprise Program Manager:
- Works on project management assignments with broadly defined objectives.
- Solves non-routine issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization
- Must apply and demonstrate commitment to industry-accepted project management processes, practices, tools, and behaviors.
- Will be responsible for the successful management, implementation, and deployment of assigned customer CrossLab solutions and projects.
- Lead Customer physical inventory and asset tagging activities.
- Provide Cross-functional team leadership that is in line with Agilent policies and procedures.
- Assist with identifying, onboarding and contracting third-party service providers to support assigned projects and programs.
This position will start remotely due to COVID
Job Requirement: Meet Agilent approved customer/vendor credentialing requirements necessary to gain site access, unless prohibited by law. These requirements vary by customer/vendor and may include, but are not limited to: post-employment background checks, various forms of drug testing, vaccinations, fingerprinting, proof of valid identification, and/or adherence to customer-specific substance abuse programs. Your consent to participate in customer requested screening is a requirement of this position.
- Minimum four-year university degree in a scientific field or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of laboratory instrumentation support and/or sales experience
- Strong business acumen skills
- Ability to manage and understand laboratory instrument service and maintenance business (process & financial)
- Strong customer focus with a customer-first mindset
- Ability to design, price, implement, and manage complex lab instrument service and maintenance programs at customer sites
- Team building/development and leadership skills
- PMP certification is an asset
- 3rd party service provider relationship development and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer contracting and Scope of Work development experience