The Program Manager (PM) will lead multi-functional teams in the proposal and execution of programs while maintaining responsibility for cost andschedule performance.
- Monitor and report status on cost, schedule and deliveries using Earned Value Management System (EVMS) methodology and tools
- Interface with manufacturing staff, production control, purchasing, finance, and quality to support on time delivery
- Identify cost reduction opportunities for lean supply chain
- Coordinate with customers to identify opportunities and solutions and provide issue resolution across the program lifecycle, including proposal, production and support.
- Lead proposal preparation, statement of work reviews, and cost/schedule estimation
- Provide concise reports to management on status, potential issues/risks, and solution recommendations
- A Bachelors degree is required - Engineeringdegreepreferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 5 years of experience with emphasis on the DoD environment required
- Experience in Earned Value Management System (EVMS) methodology and tools to monitor and report status on program execution preferred
- Familiarity with IDIQ (Indefinite Quantity) and Best Estimated Quantity (BEQ) and vendor pricing agreement is desired.
- Knowledge of UAS data links and SATCOM terminals is desired.
- Experience with FRACAS, trend analysis, Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) and repair Turn Around Time (TAT) metrics is preferred.
- Due to the nature of our work this position requires the ability to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance
- Must be able to travel on occasion
Due to the nature of our work qualified candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance.
This position may be filled at a higher grade based on the successful applicant's skills, education and experience.