$80K — $100K *
Responsible for account management (operational and analytical) support related to Consumer vertical accounts covering the Americas. Position will facilitate, monitor, and integrate account-specific operationally driven tasks, both internally and externally, in order to optimize service delivery, customer value/satisfaction, and to drive continuous improvement. Position will be responsible to connect destination requirements with origin services and monitor service delivery performance.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of customer's business and associated supply chain requirements.
• Drive operational excellence and improvement with Control Towers, origins, vendors and carriers/3PLs via regularly scheduled reviews.
• Oversight of global team activities to ensure SOP compliance for scheduled tasks and responsibilities key to account operations.
• SOP Ownership and Maintenance
• Initiate strategy discussions on next phase activities and enhancements, engaging Business and Solutions development teams in our Supply Chain Value Roadmap (SCVR) initiatives. Develop value progression and productivity matrices for customer value calculations
• Act as an escalation point for customer for any issues and drive resolution/corrective action. Implement solutions to address and correct identified issues pro-actively. Provide root cause analysis, drive continuous improvements and execution of solutions region as well as globally.
• Conduct regular operations calls with key account stakeholders
• Implementation Project Management for product upgrades and customer acquisitions
• Participate in regular KN NA Program Management discussions to share best practices
• Business Intelligence- Creation and Analysis of customer reports
• Facilitate and attend Customer monthly meetings and QBR’s.
• Ensuring operational best practices are in line with customer requirements.
• Ownership and distribution of origin tariffs and compensation agreements and any required updates.
• Provide rate analysis when required to help illustrate costs associated for LCL breakevens, Ocean vs. Air or Sea/Air differentials
• On-going systems support: Train customer, and other service partners - brokers/DC/planners, on OS
• Email communication - responses, monitoring, internal/external
• Maintain essential account documentation with up to date information and ensuring that it is collated and stored so as to be readily accessible via share point to all team members.
• Monitor CFS receiving/on-hand reporting to ensure timely loading and execution of loadability guidelines
• Tracking and Organization of Ad-Hoc/Expedite Requests
• Work with customer to review Open POs (not booked by required dates/SOP) to ensure in-dc dates are amended for the Open POs or if PO needs to be cancelled. Communicate action to origin action/research and system updates (if manual).
• Carrier/3PL Exception Management
• Manage Security Initiatives (ISF)
• Ensure that account billing both internal and customer facing is carried out in a timely, accurate, and complete manner.
• Other Reporting as defined in SOP
• Daily Audit management file (destination statuses), posting to share point and communication to origin with action items
• Manage by exception the inbound flow of containers from onboard to delivered by notifying responsible party (carrier/3PL/broker/trucker)for milestone transmission/data entry
• Prepare performance data/KPI reporting requirements for monthly and QBR meetings.
• Review weekly utilization/optimization reports to ensure origin teams are meeting expectations and escalate issues to regional leaders as needed
• First Line EDI troubleshooting and issue resolution. Work with CST to resolve any system issues, and notification to all parties on issue through resolution
• Management of EDI Data Flow to/from Customer and KN systems
• Manage Document Flow to Destination Broker
• Supervise audit of Inbound Container report
• Monitor operational SOP execution / compliance / quality
• Create internal performance score-carding
• Capture exception types, root cause, and provide analysis/visibility to customer to help drive correction actions to minimize exception ratios
• Daily recording of Service Issues to Service Integrity log while driving issue resolution to line item issues
Your Skills and Experiences
• BS or Certificate in Logistics / Supply Chain / International business / Project Management; or equivalent in experience
• Minimum 5 years experience in global supply chain processes and Order Management
• Advanced Analytical skills
• Highly proficient in MS Office Products; Knowledge of SC Modeling Tools helpful
• Strong technical understanding of Systems i.e. KN applications (or similar); ERP systems, EDI concepts and processes
• Advanced understanding of international supply chain concepts i.e. Principles of inventory management, distribution, procurement
• Experience in manager level customer interaction i.e. customer service, sales, sales support or customer solutions team
Valid through: 6/30/2021