$80K — $100K *
We are looking for a Program Manager to report to one of our Program Directors. You’ll be responsible for a large portfolio of work (~$3M-$7M) and ensuring that the team delivering that work has everything they need. You’ll be playing both an execution and leadership role on your accounts.
As a Program Manager, you’ll be ensuring that large projects happen flawlessly, on time and on budget. This is a client-facing role, and you’ll be travelling to the client 2-3 days per quarter. Relationships will be key, as things move quickly at Klick, and you’ll need to build mutual trust to be run successful projects.
Your primary responsibilities on your projects will be:
- Scope definition
- Budget development
- Resource planning
- Timeline planning
Program Managers have a team of Senior Project Managers and Project Managers working on smaller projects in the same portfolio of work, so you’ll be a people manager. At Klick, we hire senior, but that doesn’t mean you won’t need to grow your team. With the rate of growth we experience, it’s integral to ensure that your team is ready to take on newer and bigger challenges, because they’ll be arriving on a very regular basis.
You’ll be responsible for the following on your team:
- Ensuring that your team has the feedback and coaching to grow
- Functional budget management
- Workload management
- Escalation of any issues that need to be resolved
To succeed at Klick, you’ll need to love a fast pace, believe that big things are possible and know that you’re only as good as your team. Specifically, we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of progressive leadership experience
- Experience in digital, CRM, software development, digital/interactive and/or new media projects
- Agency experience and pharma experience are major bonus points
- Certifications considered but not mandatory
Valid through: 4/28/2021