The Program Manager role are charged with a wide variety of tasks. This person will utilize change management and communication tools to support assigned programs. Also manage the creation of project reports using JLL’s technological tools and systems. The reports and analytics require a high level of detail and advanced experience in MS-Office, MS Project, SharePoint, Workfront and other software.. This person may also be charged with effective daily coordination, support and administration of the program portals to support the team. Additional activities included but not limited to functional reporting, maintenance of department databases, maintenance.
- Provide analytics of program back to PMO.
- Ensures data updates to Trackers, data management systems, and other online databases and systems of records.
- Support projects through initiation to execution, ongoing follow ups, project success tracking and reporting and escalation.
- Schedule and coordinate required Program meetings and may facilitate from time to time
- Responsible for utilizing Change and Communication tools to support Program needs
- Ensure accurate & timely documentation of methods and procedures related to Program
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or another related field is required.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of practical experience in a project administration, corporate real estate, financial analysis or business intelligence position.
- Expert skills in MS Office, SharePoint, Workfront and other applications.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple requirements effectively.
- Highly organized with very strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.