$80K — $100K *
NyproMold has a Program Manager opportunity in our Clinton MA facility. We offer a complete and competitive wage/benefit package. You’ll be will working with a dedicated group of talented professionals who work well as a team supporting each other while delivering innovative and exciting projects to great customers.
Designing and building high production injection molds is the core of our service offering and to ensure we build the right mold we offer start to finish injection molding capability engineering services. Our team utilizes some of the best technologies and tools available to deliver our services and we are always working on a wide variety challenging projects.
Program managers at NyproMold are the main point of contact for customers. The PM’s work begins by confirming the scope, requirements, deliverables, and success measurement criteria, for the project with our customer. This often requires analytical engineering services on the front end which they facilitate with our engineering team. Our goal is to ensure we understand what the customer wants, have developed a winning project solution, have a viable project plan, and then monitor all activities required until the project is delivered successfully.
· Listen carefully to our customers and develop a clear understanding of what’s important to them, verify it’s correct, communicate it to our team, and facilitate the solution that delivers what’s important to them.
· Be the voice of the customer internally ensuring our customer’s needs are heard and being met. Confirm they are getting appropriate value, are fully satisfied with our work, and at the end make sure NyproMold is getting paid for the services provided.
· Follow the NyproMold project management system procedures to initiate resources to action and manage the project activities from quoting to final shipment and support at the customer.
· Develop, maintain, and regularly (as agreed) communicate the project schedule while keeping an active action register of the ongoing activities/tasks of the projects with owners and dates.
· Coordinate risk assessments of key project deliverables (timelines, specifications, performance requirements) and mitigate them to a satisfactory conclusion.
· Escalate and communicate project issues if they arise and follow them through until they are satisfactorily resolved.
· Manage changes in scope and verify there is a mutual understanding of the changes between the NyproMold team and our customers.
· Be relentless and timely in addressing issues of missing information and verification of project status.
· Hold both our customers and our internal resources responsible to meet their commitments.
· Be diligent in resolving all areas of ambiguity to one common understanding.
· Coordinate the meetings and interactions with our customers and always strive for a positive customer experience.
· Travel as required (generally less than once a month)
· Detailed knowledge and understanding of injection molds and injection molding
· Basic CAD experience for interrogation and good skills with project software tools.
· Proven project management track record in a related field (minimum 4 years)
· Detailed knowledge of Quality validation systems and processes
· Excellent organizational and communication skills with a passion for detail and delivering what’s promised
· Ability to network, drive consensus, motivate, and work as a team.
· Bachelor’s degree and or 4+ years of high quality experience in the position.
Valid through: 12/4/2020