Principal responsibilities will include:
- Drive and lead patient and investigator initiatives across the portfolio that will be enable Janssen to consistently drive increase engagement, in a compliant manner.
- Identify new and innovative solutions, across multiple channels, to deliver a differentiated clinical trial experience.
- Advance and identify innovative approaches and solutions that align with the patient journey.
- Be externally focused, bring stakeholder perspective into the organization, and be an expert in patients’ needs, attitudes, and behaviors and how those needs influence deliverables targeted for the patients, caregivers, research site/staff.
- Develop a deep understanding for the patient’s network of trusted stakeholders (the care circle) that shape and influence.
- Own the TA/disease area aligned patient and investigator experience strategy, which includes the research sites as it relates to the patient experience.
- Partner with our preferred supplier partners to develop cohesive, innovative strategies at the disease area or programmatic level, informing program and protocol solutions.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and conduct Return on Investment (ROI) analysis to determine strategies and tactics effectiveness.
- Partner with operation recruitment leads and managers to ensure seamless delivery and execution.
- Collaborate with Director of Patient Insights and SPA to establish the key insights and environmental analysis needed to inform meaningful engagement strategies
- Benchmark across the industry to ensure the team is staying current, and more importantly, forward thinking in creating an optimal clinical trial experience.
- Play a critical role partnering with cross functional partners including: Global Clinical Development Operations (GCDO), (Clinical Operations Head (COH)/Global Program Leader (GPL)/Global Trial Lead (GTL)/Study Placement and Analysis (SPA)/Real World Evidence (RWE)/Clinical Trial Management (CTM)/Countries/Medical Affairs Operations (MAO)/Regional Therapeutic Area Expert (RTAE)/Enabling Business Information Solutions (EBIS), etc.), IPE Leadership Team, Commercial, Global Clinical Operations (GCO), Clinical Teams, Patient Insights, Procurement and Information Technology.
- Partner with legal, medical, regulatory and Health Care Compliance (HCC) to ensure solutions, strategies, and tactics are compliant.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a scientific or health-related discipline. Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive business experience, demonstrated and proven performance in strategic marketing and/or clinical operations experience is required.
- Experience in critical competencies (e.g. Analysis, Strategy Development and Execution, Customer and Market Knowledge, Medical Strategy) required.
- Experience working in a global organization is preferred.
- Presentation and facilitation skills required.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to think strategically.
- Must be an effective networker.
- The ability to understand and adapt to different cultures and markets where needed is required.
- The ability to network effectively across a diverse set of people, the organization and across countries is required.
- The ability to collaborate with all levels of management and influence decision-making across a highly matrix environment is required.
- This position will require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
Requisition ID: 6332170721