As a program manager for Insight, you will enter a high-energy and tech-savvy world. We’re looking for someone who is a team player and excellent communicator and has client engagement experience. If you’re a strong leader who is self-starting, a great problem-solver and motivated, then you would be a great addition to our team.
As an Insight Program Manager, you can expect to:
- Multitask. You will develop and implement project schedules to meet deadlines, all while ensuring your projects maintain profitability. Plus, you’ll present in ongoing client meetings to ensure client satisfaction.
- Take ownership. You will manage, direct and oversee all aspects of your projects, including an understanding of contracts, creation of Statements of Work (SOW), and how to achieve business objectives and goals. You will resolve escalations and perform root cause analysis for positive results.
- Be a leader. You will motivate your team to find successful solutions. You have experience directing the day-to-day operations and teammates to fulfill lifecycle services at the client sites.
- Be challenged. Your job is always evolving as a Program Manager. You will present Insight to prospective clients, manage your current clients and assist the sales team with business development activities — all in a single day’s work.
What we’re looking for:
- Combination of 12 years of education and IT professional services experience.
- Experience in specific technology areas, including networking, storage, infrastructure lifecycle services and enterprise systems.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools, including, but not limited to, Office, Project, Project Server and SharePoint.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance