Responsible for developing, planning, and managing implementation of activities associated with the information security program. These initiatives and projects typically have a broad scope, high impact and implementation time frames with a high sense of urgency. Help lead a change management culture that spans across business organizations including operations, support and information technology. Ensure effective communications around, and transparency of, maturity, roadmap progress, initiative status and overall health of the information security program. Consult with sponsors, participants, stakeholders and customers to review proposals including goals, time frames, and funding limitations. Ensure that program goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives. Help develop and manage program budgets. Responsible for managing the program teams including project managers, business analysts and other third-party resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the development and implementation of assigned program(s) including coordinating the business change. Act as a single point of contact for assigned program(s).
- Provide program health reporting including, and not limited to, weekly dashboards, maturity scores, roadmap progress, project status and operational leading/key performance indicators.
- Work in partnership with business leaders to obtain and commit necessary associate resources at the appropriate time, level, and expertise to support the projects required to support the program.
- Deliver initiative on time and on budget with superior quality.
- Provide regular status updates to appropriate leadership teams and/or audiences.
- Monitor and mitigate project/ program risks.
- Ensure completion of program deliverables. Ensure projects that are part of the program are delivered on time and on budget with superior quality.
- Oversee teams of individuals from cross functional teams, as well as vendors to accomplish project/program outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with corporate project management office, using appropriate project management tools, processes and procedures.
- Manage the project budget, putting in place financial disciplines and ensuring their execution to meet or beat budget.
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure their delivery, on time and on budget.
- Responsible for the delivery of project components.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or Management
7-10 years of business experience.
5 years of project management experience.
Program management experience leading large programs that involve significant business change.
Experience leading large teams in a matrix management environment.
Demonstrated track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Experience developing and managing program budgets.
Knowledge of business case development including cost/benefit analysis, NPV, current and future state assessments.
Experience managing vendor agreements and tracking service levels.
Familiarity with compliance (regulatory, SOX, etc.) and governance issues.
Advanced oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with and persuade a wide range of audiences.
Strong supervisory and matrix management skills and ability to oversee tasks delegated to others.
Ability to manage large technology initiative with distributed teams
Experience in managing technology initiatives, preferably with systems that handles significant load with concurrency and data
- Experience working within information security or exposed to information security projects
- Experience in Big 4 consulting environment
- Auditing, tax or financial background