The Program Manager (PM) will lead project teams to manage and meet customer expectations, with ultimate responsibility for on-time, on-budget product execution.
The PM is the day-to-day contact with customers to manage the customer’s project. The PM also leads internal project teams, including the management of product development team activities, the program schedule, budget, scope and the overall design to program objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- With the Sales Team, lead and develop estimates and proposals for new business opportunities as well as proposals and addendums for follow-on work with existing customers.
- Lead customer interactions for individual programs, with a strong focus on customer expectation management.
- Develop and maintain program plans and communicate program status to customer(s) and internal teams.
- Direct and coordinate program activities (schedule adherence, program budget, plan tracking, milestones, scope changes, design-to-cost objectives, plan updates, and weekly team meetings) while leading personnel responsible for specific functions throughout the life cycle phases of program.
- Guide successful completion of our most challenging projects though collaboration with Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality and Regulatory Affairs, and outside consultants and suppliers.
- Will manage multiple complex projects, particularly of more challenging timeline, technical or customer nature. Will typically manage 3-5 projects of varying size, but usually more of complex project mangement
- Excellent independent work ethic and organizational skill
- B.S. or M.S. required preferably in technical field; PMP certification a plus
- B.S. or M.S. required preferably in technical field; PMP certification a plus.
- 10+ years’ experience in a customer-facing product development role.
- Extensive experience in the contract engineering service business preferred.
- Must have knowledge of electronics-based medical device technology, including the development cycles for one or more of software, mechanical and electrical disciplines.
At Minnetronix Medical, cultural fit is as critical to us as the skills and capabilities new employees bring to our team. So, we hire for both attitude and aptitude.
Our cultural values are the pillars of our company and define how we promise to show up: Unity, Courage, Humility, and Drive. Our cultural beliefs are the key behaviors we have identified as the most critical to advance our culture, our team and our company:
• I reach across boundaries to pursue the best outcomes for patients, customers and the company.
• I am passionate about producing products that help people.
• I collaborate with others, internally and externally, to drive the best solutions across the full product life cycle: how it works, how it’s built, how it’s controlled.
• I value diversity of thought and perspectives.