The Program Manager:
- Manages multiple projects.
- Conducts program meetings and is responsible for performance tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards, configuration control reviews, and approves deliverables.
- Provides professional and analytical guidance to work team.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Guides the contract to ensure adherence to budget and time schedules.
- Assists the client in assessing solution alternatives and providing quality oversight for all project deliverables.
- Provides periodic status reports to the client and manages the workload of the contractor staff.
- Masters degree from an accredited university
- 10 or more years of progressive experience managing and overseeing significant programs/projects and processes.
- Demonstrated expert credentials and certifications from a recognized industry and government-approved authority Program/Project Management tools, e.g., MS Project, etc.
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance.
- Utilizes Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Preferred Additional Skills
- Understand the general concept and DOD specific applications of the Federal strategic planning process and its relationship to budget formulation, execution and presentation.