Indeed Program Managers are responsible
for effectively delivering business results by championing a culture of
accountability and consistent project & program management
practices. We are facilitators and motivators, working across departments and offices to ensure collaboration, communication, visibility, and successful delivery of cross-functional programs.
What You Will Do
- and manage a large program consisting of multiple complex projects.
- Help drive delivery of project work through project managers who are
- working on related programs.
- Lead the definition, design, and rollout of a new program or strategic initiative
- Drive work to align to business goals and outcomes by partnering with the program sponsor and stakeholders to define the program OKRs and roadmap
- Understand and evangelize your program's strategy and its benefits for Indeed
- Leverage change management best practices to ensure the successful adoption of strategic initiatives
- Lead program reviews with stakeholders and senior leadership to drive alignment and specific outcomes
- Create stakeholder facing metrics, weekly executive summary and reporting
- Apply analysis based on in-depth research and interpretive thinking. Evaluate and recommend solutions from various options.
- Collaborate across Indeed with stakeholders and other project/program managers.
- Anticipate and mitigate risk by conducting assessments across the program to determine if the implementation plans meet stakeholder requirements and will achieve strategic objectives.
- other more junior program and project managers to refine their
- individual project management skills and behaviors. Provide
- opportunities to others to help close their skill gaps.
- Assist in recruitment and provide input to hiring decisions
- Highly adaptable and agile in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment; able to thrive within ambiguity.
- 8+ years experience leading large and complex cross-functional programs/projects.
- Experience influencing senior management and setting expectations for major cross-functional initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills and deep understanding of Project Management concepts for planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Effective analytical skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist
- Successfully executed enterprise-wide initiatives: defined project plans, coordinated resources, managed implementation activities, and developed all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support.
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience with multiple delivery methodologies (e.g., Lean, Agile/Scrum)
- Desire to mentor and take responsibility to grow others, with past experience mentoring others as a peer-leader
- Knowledge of Internal platforms and/or developer experience a plus
- Metrics-oriented and capable of sophisticated analysis about processes and project impact to monitor objective progress in their own projects.
- Technical familiarity with Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Openstack), and/or Kubernetes, a plus.