Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retaildistribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
About This Opportunity
InComm is looking for a security and compliance professional that can help establish a vulnerability management program to include new processes and procedures around penetration testing, security scans, patching etc. in an effort to proactively identify areas of vulnerability/risk. Reporting out of our Security and Compliance Office, this role will have the unique opportunity of leading the effort to establish the processes and tools by which InComm rapidly and proactively identifies areas of vulnerability and quickly mitigates any associated risk.
- Establish, formalize and lead in the execution of processes and procedures for InComm’s Vulnerability Management Program
- proactively discover and assess potential vulnerabilities in systems, networks, platforms, product etc.
- Act as Project Manager for vulnerability based initiatives including scheduling, stakeholder communications, task delegation, project status, deadlines etc.
- Establish a library of known vulnerabilities and track their resolution
- Document and communicate the results of testing to relevant security team members
- Coordinate with Development, Product Support, IT etc. to acquire the required products for testing
- Leverage existing tools and identify future opportunities to develop a more robust Security Analysis/vulnerability program
- Maintain awareness of existing and emerging threat models for the purposes of vulnerability testing and knowledge sharing
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert during meetings, on executive communications and in any testing of systems or products as needed
- 5-7 years of IT experience
- SCCM preferred
- Experience with Qualys and/or Tanium preferred
- Technology or Security focused Degree or Certifications preferred
- Experience with security analysis, process, and practices
- Experience with securityarchitecture and testing tools
- Firsthand experience assessing and testing financial based products/systems
- Familiarity with financial products and services security and compliance standards
- Familiarity with hardware and software penetration testing
- Experience with wireless security testing
- Understanding of the security development process as it pertains to new system or product development, from design inputs through execution of the appropriate verification and validation tests, working with contract vendors, gaining internal and regulatory approval etc.
- Ability to work under general direction, as part of team or autonomously as needed
- Experience creating risk mitigation strategies
- Knowledge in risk assessment methodologies, security frameworks and relevant global regulations
- Strong capability to research and evaluate emerging technologies
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and take a proactive approach to manage change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.