- Exercises discretion and independent judgment managing projects of intermediate complexity and specific activities within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of a program.
- Customarily and regularly coordinate, plan, and execute various program activities including the development, qualify, launch, maximize and retire phases of the product lifecycle.
- Proactively demonstrates good judgment and a pragmatic approach to delivering solutions that optimizes company activities across business constraints and technological realities.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment developing detailed project plans for managing the critical path and major milestones for product launches and/or complex product deployments
- Responsible for ensuring timely and effective delivery of the solution into production.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting risks, such as delays, roadblocks, and deviations from original plan, and reporting to management as required.
- Responsible for ensuring project plan line items properly address the outbound portion of the product lifecycle (from development phase through end of life)
- Communicates effectively and consistently with management and cross functional business team members.
- Serves as liaison and primary point of contact for internal cross functional program communications with multiple departments and leads.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting project costs, status, and quality to stakeholders and escalating issues when necessary.
- Customarily and regularly manages projects using formal project planning techniques.
- Provides guidance to other team members when appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology or related certification and work experience required.
Job Knowledge / Minimum Work Experience:
- 8-12 years' experience as a Technical Project Manager, Program Manager or Product Marketing Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, elicit requirements, and participate in agile teams.
- Demonstrated proficient understanding of Marketing Requirement Documents (MRD's).
Computer / Technical Skills:
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Windows operating systems environments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools, especially MS Project.
- Demonstrated knowledge of TFS / VSTS, JIRA, and Agile PLM Software.