$80K — $100K *
At Amazon, we are committed to being the most customer-centric company on earth. The Production Planning Team is comprised of high-powered dynamic teams which are shaping network execution through the development and application of innovative labor planning mechanisms and techniques. Our goal is to improve and enhance the Amazon Fulfillment network to ultimately drive the best customer experience in a reliable and cost-efficient manner that is truly world-class. The Production Planning Team is aggressively innovating in a number of areas aimed at propelling our customers’ experience by ensuring we have robust and optimal labor plans in North America. To achieve this, the Production Planning Team is going through a radical transformation. From being the network planner, it will become the Subject Matter Expert that will teach and improve all aspects of production planning. The team will focus on Think (improving planning process through automation, projection accuracy, and scenario planning), Teach (training finance & operations teams, troubleshooting & improving labor plans based on data analysis and business foresight) and Deliver (drive peak planning, dive deep and plan delivery for US / Canada). To be a part of this journey, we are looking for individuals with strong analytical / dive deep skills along with program management and operational experience to understand the impact of high level decisions that drive customer experience.
***This position can be located in either Seattle WA, Nashville TN, or Tempe AZ
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or similar discipline with analytical bias.
- 4+ years relevant experience in positions that require analysis, program management, and metrics management
- Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results.
- 3+ years of experience with advanced proficiency in Excel (pivots, lookups, etc.)
- Ability to travel; 10%+ travel expected, primarily to regional and tech events.
· MBA and/ or Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate) + relevant experience
· Management experience with demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to take on and create new assignments
· Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis combined with proven ability to communicate those analysis
· Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
· Manage and prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, growing and ambiguous environment
· Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, Power BI,MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos) and other financial systems.
· Previous experience within a Manufacturing, Distribution Center or Logistics processes and systems a plus
Valid through: 12/8/2020
$200K — $250K