Parsons Cyber Operations is seeking an IDIQ Program Manager with an active Top-Secret security clearance to manage and lead a large software development and integration program for the Army.
As the IDIQ Program Manager, the candidate will be responsible for organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of IDIQ execution involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams across multiple locations. Provide overall IDIQ and Task Order direction of program activities. Manage and maintain positive interface with senior customer stakeholders. Formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations. Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to project managers, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks, and assume the initiative and provide support to marketing personnel in identifying and acquiring potential business.
Duties include responding to Task Order RFPs, driving business opportunities to the IDIQ contract vehicle and the management of projects within the IDIQ. The candidate in this role must be familiar with the DoD and have had prior success winning and managing Task Orders.
Keys to your success will be your capability to develop long-term and strategic objectives to ensure customer satisfaction, your leadership and mentorship abilities with technical teams, and that our program deliverables and schedules are implemented in a timely manner and to contractual obligations.
- Manage a large Cyber software development program consisting of project managers, technical SMEs, developers, and testing.
- Work in a quick reaction environment with matrixed staff.
- The PM uses expert communication skills to work closely with a highly mission-focused customer, directs skilled technical resources and reports regularly on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Responsible for P&L of the program, tracking program financial performance against program plans and corporate goals using qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Work with senior level Government and corporate staff in the execution of cross-functional programs and development of analysis of alternatives, ensuring that the technical solutions and schedules are implemented
- Coordinate closely with back office support teams (contracts, procurement, finance, human resources, security, and business development) in support of meeting all contract requirements
- Responsible for establishing objectives, plans and budgets, and setting strategic direction within customer focus area
- Will lead and assist task order managers for assigned contracts in the successful implementation, execution and administration of the respective projects, exercising a wide degree of creativity in solutions-oriented management.
- Will report to the PMO Director and assist in the development and implementation of contract performance measurement criteria that ensure alignment and enable performance tracking against strategic and operational objectives, goals and targets.
- Coordinates with other divisions/departments to obtain required support on cross functional opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or management field
- 15+ years of managing DoD software development programs valued at $20M/year or greater
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Active TS clearance
- Experience with Cyber development, Defensive and Offensive Cyber.
- Experience managing distributed, matrixed teams
- Experience with all organizational levels and in delivering executive level briefings
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Proficiency with Confluence and JIRA
- Experience with Agile development