The Global Information Security (GIS) group provides services and solutions to protect the value and use of Disney’s information through risk evaluation, collaboration, standardization, enforcement, and education across the enterprise. We protect the brand and reputation while enabling and supporting business objectives. GIS teams are located in Seattle, Burbank, and Orlando.
In order to ensure that our services keep TWDC secure, we follow an ongoing, iterative process, including continued reevaluation of our services over time to address emerging threats as well as changes in business and technology. This process includes:
1. Analysis of known and emerging threats to determine risks against TWDC assets
2. Creation, maintenance, governance and communication of security policies and standards across TWDC
3. Assessment and audit of compliance against the security policies and standards
4. Assurance that TWDC assets are effectively managed and monitored to meet TWDC security criteria
We look add people to our team who are focused on delivery, prioritize data-driven decisions over opinions, are continuous learners, passionate about information security and love their work.
The Identity and Access Management organization is responsible for the overall strategy, architecture, implementation and approach to IAM across the enterprise, as well as driving proper security practices, defining and assuring adherence to policies and controls, as well as providing consultation services to teams implementing IAM tools and processes.
The Program Manager is a utility, hands on player to support the Identity and Access Management Organization and help them execute strategic programs and day-to-day operations. This person will work closely with leadership on all aspects of the business, jumping in where needed, delivering results and communicating across the organization and out to the business and stakeholders. They will be responsible for continuous improvement of program delivery and improving the throughput of the team while utilizing various processes, techniques and partnerships with other program/project teams. A successful candidate is someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment, is highly organized, excellent communicator, and thrives under pressure.
- Oversees and manages highly prioritized cross-functional IAM projects
- Drives project/program/product delivery – scope, schedule, budget management and decision making
- Defines and delivers against metrics to understand team allocation, throughput and impact on risk, business and delivery
- Plans and directs administrative, operational and financial of projects and program initiatives
- Manage function/service catalog to accurately reflect current state and corresponding accountabilities. Continuously analyze and enhance operations and risk metrics to assure relevance and support the achievement of operational goals.
- Acts as the contact person between the team’s top management and employees/stakeholders
- Successfully proxy, when needed, to deal with issues prior to reaching executive’s desk; and to represent the executive point of view with appropriate feedback and follow-through
- Drives strategic partnership discussions and helps plan significant investments
- Approaches challenges with a positive and solutions-minded perspective
- Provides strategic advice to improve the daily operations of the program and organization
- Participates in the development of financial plans and creates/interprets various financialreports
- 5+ years’ experience working in a highly analytical, consulting, project management or managerial role
- Trusted partner and coach with an ability to thoughtfully consider an organizational agenda, distinct personality perspectives and, and respectfully challenge ideas before executing an action plan
- Demonstrates organization acumen by anticipating organizational needs before they are needed; by identifying disconnections between strategy and the people, processes, and/or tools needed to achieve
- Results oriented business professional with a focus on project delivery and business efficiencies
- Previous experienceworking with executive stakeholders; people and nuanced communication skills to successfully proxy
- Demonstrated ability to function independently with a proactive, self-starter attitude
- Previous experience drawing valuable insight from varied industry & functional experiences; to inform approaches and quick understanding of different industries and capabilities
- Strategic thinker with effective, diplomatic and proactive leadership skills
- Ability to drive results to successful completion
- Experienced with prioritizing projects and business impacts
- Strong analytical skills including data manipulation, analysis, visualization and presentation
- Adept at providing analysis, recommendations, and executive decision-making frameworks
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A track record of creativity and innovative problem solving
- Strong experience in operationalizing business rhythms to ensure critical business meetings and governance structures are scheduled, planned, and executed
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Capable of managing complex project portfolios; including investments, initiatives people development programs, and strategic imperatives
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Highly effective verbal & written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- BS degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent experience