The Program Manager I will be a key member of the Program Management Team set out to develop world-class project execution. The main responsibility is to manage a global development cross-functional team in order to develop, commercialize and launch innovative product solutions that meet cost, schedule and scope requirements. Additionally, the PM I will aid in the both the accuracy and analysis of project planning & report out.
- Independently leads projects of various complexity and works under supervision for programs targeted for new technology and markets.
- Leads Network Joint Planning Sessions to collaboratively develop standardized timelines for projects.
- Responsible for delivering key PMO KPI’s of project timing, cost, quality, and budget.
- Partner with Brand Marketing to define project scope & design.
- Establish formal weekly team meetings & communication methods that drive project execution & completion.
- Monitor and report status of project progress and risks to upper management.
- Participates in post launch audit output evaluations to recommend advancements for continuous improvement of project execution practices.
- Ensures project outputs are consistently high-quality deliverables, on time and within budget to all business objectives.
- Communicates project expectations and plans to the project team members, upper management and other stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion.
- Identifies, negotiates and supports the resolution to issues within cross functional teams.
- Develops and manages project schedules with focus on critical path.
- Maintains documentation as required by the stage-gate development process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or in a related field with equivalent working experience.
- Consumer products industry experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in product development and project leadership roles.
- Strong focus and proven ability to facilitate relations between business groups and technology departments.
- Demonstrated familiarity with structured project management methodologies (e.g., critical path).
- Demonstrated familiarity with basic manufacturing processes and production planning.
- Logical and creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Possesses basic business financial knowledge.
- Proficient in project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Project Online and SharePoint.
- Possesses influencing skills (leads by example, clearly articulates business cases and interpretation of cause-effect impact).
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships.
- Highly effective organization and planning skills.
- Ability to scope and size work efforts effectively.
- Ability to support the needs of and interact appropriately with cross-functional personnel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills are required.
- Exhibits self-confidence.