The Market Access Program Manager will serve as the primary client contact for pharmaceutical program(s). This includes managing the day-to-day activity of the program and supervising the assigned program staff. To succeed, this person will maintain extensive interaction with internal and external customers, help define and execute the work plan for program staff, have significant participation in programs’ strategic planning, and be accountable for the proper execution of contract terms for assigned program(s). The Market Access Program Managerreports to the Market Access Program Director within TrialCard’s HUB Services organization.
- Manage program(s) per the scope of work, program and standard operating procedures within the contracted budget.
- Manage day-to-day activity of the program operation, including supervision of staff.
- Directly or through supervisors, drive assigned performance responsibilities of team and team members.
- Contribute to the analysis and writing of client reports and other deliverables.
- Monitor and report on program statistics and metrics used to measure the performance of team members, teams, and the program as a whole.
- Present of program information to internal and external customers.
- Escalate issues that put the program’s course in jeopardy of not delivering to contracted standards.
- Participate with Hub Services leadership and client team on initiatives to improve process and performance.
- Travel on a limited basis to and attend related meetings/conferences as required.
- Participate in interviewing prospective employees, evaluating current employees, and training employees.
- Provide verbal and written feedback to team members based on performance reviews, statistics, QA results, and observed behaviors.
- May assist with User Acceptance Testing to support program.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5 - 8 years of experience working in Reimbursement, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or Patient Services
- Experience managing a team of Case Managers, Patient Service Representatives, or similar role
- Experience reporting on HUB metrics and communicating trends to clients
- Demonstrated successful leadership experience
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Internet experience; excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This position is located in Kansas City, MO To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Applications are reviewed and considered in the order they are received.