You’ll be an instrumental member of our dynamic, mission-driven team, acting as a servant leader to close gaps in software, product, and customer experience. You will solve exciting problems every day as you drive continuous improvement in how your teams work and what they deliver, always staying a step ahead on risks and opportunities.
- Work closely with project teams to drive definition and execution of features and products
- Actively anticipate, identify and monitor issues, risks and dependencies. Track and remove barriers to progress
- Develop a detailed understanding of adjacent teams and maneuvers, and a strategic approach to maximize the delivery of business value based on Olive’s goals
- Ensure that project and program schedules and scope are well-defined. Track progress and report status on a regular basis to the project team, stakeholders and executive leadership
- Champion and support Agile software development practices where they make sense, and tailor those practices (including scrums, planning, review and retrospective sessions, demos and more) to each project team. Promote a culture of experimentation and continuous improvement around practices and tools.
- Demonstrate flexibility and creative problem-solving in the face of uncertainty
- 8+ years experience leading software development projects, including 5+ years using scrum. Ideal candidates have experience at scrappy, fast-moving startups as well as more established companies operating at scale.
- Capable of managing interrelated, multi-disciplinary, multi-platform programs requiring dedicated coordination and oversight.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical contributors, and between project teams and senior leadership.
- Ability to take ownership of complex efforts and mediate between competing interests and personalities. Ability to identify options, suggest solutions, and act decisively when necessary to advance a project.
- Genuine enthusiasm and excitement for project management. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to conscientiously manage and follow up on multiple concurrent workstreams on tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with technical concepts and an ability to learn technical concepts quickly
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and other project management tools
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited resources