HealthHelp, is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
- Lead HealthHelp’s clinical programs
- Be responsible for program management, monitoring metrics and performance of each program including, delivering performance reports to client services, sales staff, and clients as needed
- Will work with clients and internal R&D team to build new programs
- Define product specs and scope documents for new programs or program updates
- Define/Lead project plan and manage program implementations with clients and strategic partners
- Develop pricing for each program, and manage P&L
- Own program communications, status reports, and analysis models for the purposes of assisting the sales and marketing teams with prospective client analysis or providing updates to existing clients who use the programs.
- Be a key collaborator in the Products team, and provide direction to the team members to drive innovation and deliver first-rate products and programs
- Lead the development of multi-year program and product roadmaps, developing the necessary research to identify long-term market needs and challenges.
- Support marketing and sales efforts through participation in proposals, presentations, meetings, and conferences.
- Effectively manage resources and budgets to maximize performance and efficiency.
- Drive a high level of employee engagement by effectively communicating company strategy, product vision and organizational scorecards.
- Create and nourish an environment that drives continuous improvement and optimizes best practices, and foster a culture of excellence based on creativity,
- Minimum: BA/BS Undergraduate degree in Healthcare, Business or related field
- 5+ years experience in healthcare services/products
- Experience in building/managing clinical programs/products (i.e. Cardiology, Radiology, Surgeries, Wound Management, etc)
- Collaboration with executives, sales, IT, Client Services and key operational groups
- Proven record of managing programs with global responsibility and establishing long term strategic growth initiatives
- Proven success and track record as an individual contributor and manager who has grown top line results
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work as a leader and independently with minimal direction
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and manage at high performance focused on accountability and meeting and exceeding expectations
- Strategic, critical but creative thinker, strong business sense and excellent analytical,
- Ability to lead, create and work within cross-functional team environments
- Proven track record of success managing complex multi discipline healthcare scenarios
- Knowledge and experience in negotiating and developing critical documents (requirements, savings methodologies etc), SOWs.