Crosstex is a recognized leader for its portfolio of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), Dental Unit Waterline Treatments, Chemistries, Sterilization, Preventives, Nitrous-Oxide Equipment, and Single-Use Disposable products. Crosstex products are sold throughout the world in more than 100 countries. Combine this with 12 strategically located manufacturing & distributionfacilities around the world and you begin to understand the broad reach and impact of Crosstex in the healthcare industry.
Crosstex became a wholly owned subsidiary of Cantel Medical Corp. in August, 2005. This relationship has strengthened Crosstex’s position in terms of its ability to expand its manufacturing capabilities as well as add to its broad range of products.
Crosstex is ready to write the next chapter in its history and in the continuation of the tradition started by the founding fathers and nurtured by their sons. Along with our loyal customers, our employees and our suppliers, Crosstex will continue to fulfill its role as a global leader of infection prevention products.
Cantel Medical has an exciting opportunity in our Information Technology group. We are looking for a Program Manager, Healthcare Disposables Division to join our growing team. This Program Manager position will oversee the development, implementation, and use of technology throughout the Healthcare Disposables Division. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be detail oriented, able to work in a team environment and independently, and have the ability to solve complex problems. You will be Business-Value-Focusedworking closelywith technical experts to deliver an optimized systems solution.
- 8+ years working in a IT Business Analyst capacity, including extensive hands-on experience with ERP systems.
- 3+ years of IT management experience.
- Deep functional understanding of the following operations and systems thatsupportthem:
- Supply chain
- Customer service
- Financial operations
- Minimum of five years of experiencesupporting unit or division based applications in a similar operating environment; complexity, size and scale.
- Strong management skills – experienced in organizing, planning and executing large-scale IT projects from vision to implementation involving internal resources, contractors and vendors. Ability to analyze project needs and determine appropriate resources required to meet objectives
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and manage projects in a cross-functional, multi-site environment
- Demonstrated experience implementing and supporting complex ERP solutions
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, have a strong desire to learn, and be adaptable to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Superior organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- High degree of professionalism and an approach that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative environment
- Team leadership and influence skills to ensure alignment and focus on Division, Function, and Company objectives
- Meeting and task facilitation skills – ability to take the lead and guide
- Negotiation and conflict resolution as challenges arise
- Organizational awareness
- Rapport building
- Architect-level skills for system design
- Responsible for ensuring that IT controls are implemented and maintained
- Manage enterprise-wide network and systems projects
Undergraduate business degree (B.S.) required
- Serves as the business relationship liaison between the Healthcare Disposables Division and IT (at all levels).
- Understand the business of the Division, and ensure that IT solutions meet the needs of the Division.
- Communicates decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate level of IT regarding business requests, projects and initiatives.
- Identify and prioritize key IT initiatives to support business strategies.
- Manage deliveries of IT initiatives supporting the Division.
- Provides insight to the Division on how to best develop and leverage IT capabilities for the organization.
- Establish relationships with key business leaders and their respective teams and be the face of IT Divisionally.
- This position will need to build strong relationships throughout the Cantel organization, often at a distance. These relationships will be critical for marshalling and motivating resources without direct reporting relationships.
- Day-to-day leadership and management of internal and external resources dedicated to the Healthcare Disposables Division.
- Lead specific system development and deployment activities for Healthcare Disposable Division operations.
- Functional requirements definition
- Develop an understanding of business strategy and user needs, document specifications, and translate business objectives into proper system requirement specifications
- Conceptual and logical design
- Detailed technical design
- System configuration
- Conversions and Integrations
- Testing (Unit, Integration, UAT)
- Support and Enhancements
- Functional requirements definition
- Conceptualize newprocesses, systems and information needs that add value to our business. Coordinate process improvements including:
- Formulation and definition of technical scope and project objectives
- Analysis of current business practices, processes and systems
- Define detailed project tasks
- Team-based approach to project execution
- Proactively engage technical staff to schedule and execute required tasks
- Cultivate and maintain successful relationships between Information Technology and business resources from various Division organizations:
- Actively participate in change management processesassociated with system revisions
- Work with business partners to manage project/enhancement priorities
- Focus on continuous improvement for both the business process and the underlying technologies and system support
- Focus on identifying information needs and delivering on these needs through identified reporting solutions.
- Manage vendor relationships and service levels as required in a professional manner that supports the Healthcare Disposable Division’s business interests and reputation.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional policies and procedures.
- Has direct impact on Division capital budget, expenses and major project completion.
- Provide hands-on technicalsupport for ERP, operationalreporting and relevant 3rdparty solutions
- Research, analysis and resolution
- Performance-related issues
- Track and address bugs identified in testing and production
- Security and access management
- Identify operational issues impacting service levels and streamline IT processes to provide real-time visibility into Divisional support and services delivery performance.
- Lead information technology compliance requirements of the Division.
- Miscellaneous projects and tasks as assigned