This Program Manager will be responsible for managing the cost, schedule and technical performance requirements of a program through all phases from inception to completion. Duties include, among others:
- Directs the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budget and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Ensures that all resources such as engineering, manpower, production and facilities are available to support the program.
- Involved in defining program parameters or guiding internal research and development efforts in assigned field.
- Works with customers to determine needs, requirements and new business opportunities.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- 3+ years with PhD, JD (Doctorate)
- 8+ years with MS/MA/MBA (Masters)
- 10+ years with BS/BA (Bachelors)
- 14+ years with 2 years post-Secondary/AAAS Degree.
- Secret Security Clearance, or ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.