- Provide management direction for Program Managers who function as primary interface between Night Vision and the customer
- Advise local leadership team of customer requirements and expectations
- Ensure the overall success of all programs assigned by managing cost and schedule expectations
- Provide leadership, direction, and support for the Customer Repair Services (CRS) department to ensure customer product returns are processed timely
- Establish policies and procedures to ensure proper oversight of existing programs to guarantee programs are executed within cost, schedule, and performance
- Translate and communicate customer requirements and expectations to the factory
- Be the “Voice of the Customer” to the organization to ensure internal decisions are keeping with the customer’s needs
- Communicate factory capabilities to the customer and manage customer expectations to help ensure that the customer is satisfied with the overall program performance
- Proactively plan for customer requirements
- Help the organization prioritize tasks and work effectively to maximize ability to achieve or exceed business commitments
- Conduct program reviews for local leadership team to evaluate program performance in terms of cost, schedule, technical performance, and customer issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical or Management field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Significant depth and breadth of knowledge and experience in leading both domestic and international programs
- Must be able to achieve desired results in a diverse environment.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Military training/experience
- Night Vision user experience
- Master’s Degree/PMP Certification a plus
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Code – CS20171910-21487