Harris Corporation is seeking a highly motivated, innovative individual with strong team leadership and program management skills for a Program Manager position in Palm Bay, FL. This position will be responsible for assisting a Senior Program Manager with managing and directing all phases of program activity from inception through completion in accordance with Harris processes and procedures.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of production programs and ECPs
- Monitors all program activities to ensure compliance with product specifications, performance requirements, schedules and cost commitments.
- Manages programs through the integration of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) processes and procedures.
- Identifies existing or potential program risks and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Ensures that all requiredstaffing resources are available for the program.
- Acts as customer contact for program activities and participates in program review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Participates in and contributes to internal cost, schedule, and technical reporting requirements.
- Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer.
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, performance Statement of Work (SOW) and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contracts.
- Oversees the generation, quality and timeliness of all written customer deliverables and reports.
- Communicate & present Program status to Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Six (6) or more years of related experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to lead Cross functional teams
- Good written and Communication skills
- Ability to interface with Customers directly
- Exposure to basic Risk Management concepts
- Exposure to Change Management
- Ability to support and lead proposals
- Self-motivated and accountable