This position will serve as a client interface for the development of Disaster Recovery Grant Programs with an emphasis in FEMA’s Public Assistance programs. The candidate will work with the client and our firm to manage the implementation and monitor the compliance of projects eligible for federal funds. The candidate will manage all administrative aspects of the program including implementation, reporting and closeout.
- Serve as interface with the client to develop effective programs.
- Lead the development of program guidelines.
- Research and formulate recommendations for policy issues.
- Work with supporting agencies/entities needed to execute the program.
- Evaluate projects and benefits against program goals.
- Work with compliance staff to determine project eligibility.
- Manage project timelines for on time completion.
- Manage grant closing and pay application process.
- Develop and deliver program reporting and performance metrics.
- Regular communication with all stakeholders.
- Work with Compliance and Monitoring to insure all regulatory and program requirements are met.
- Development program documentation and close out requirements.
- 10+ years’ experience leading large teams and a project/program management role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Public Policy/Administration or a closely related degreerequired
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking)
- Background in compliance and finance.
- Experience with FEMA’s Public Assistance or Hazard Mitigation programs preferred.
- Relocation or weekly travel required
- Must have experience working with federal or state government regulated programs
- Candidate must possess strong analytical, interpersonal, and problems solving skills as well as be self-motivated and detail orientated