Renaissance® is the leader in K-12 learning analytics------enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance's solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters------creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Founded by parents, upheld by educators, and enriched by data scientists, Renaissance knows learning is a continual journey------from year to year, and for a lifetime.
For more information, visit www.renaissance.com.
Responsible for the design, oversight, change management, and consistency of sales coverage, cadence, and processes required to increase selling capacity and improving Sales execution.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for partnering closely with sales executives and other cross-functional business leaders to manage multiple projects that drive operational efficiencies through process, system, and productivity; while meeting deadlines.
· In partnership with senior leadership, leads and contributes to the annual fiscal year transition planning process and execution of the defined Go-To-Market strategies.
· Works closely with Business Analysts to monitor and validate sales coverage across Regions and territories, ensure pacing to KPIs, and identify and deliver reporting needs.
· Collaborates with Finance and HR on development and implementation of best-in-class Sales Compensation Plans.
· Support sales needs and balance them against the needs of the business while being of service to Sales to help the company achieve its overall sales goals.
· Participates in and supports Quarterly Business Reviews and other Sales hosted events to ensure successful outcomes.
· Negotiates project needs, thinks critically, offers solutions to complex problems that reduce barriers to market and sales.
· Ensures sales activities are aligned with forecast and goal targets
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function well. In accordance with applicable laws, Renaissance Learning will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
· Minimum four years' work experience in program or project management capacity
· Sales analysis/operations experience is a plus
· Equivalent combination of education and related experience and/or training
· Self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding.
· Ability to navigate ambiguity, gather and define an approach based on data and remain flexible as priorities shift.
· Exemplifies initiative, intelligence, strong attention to detail, and integrity in striving for continuous improvement.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as, strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Ability to develop moderately complex financial and operational models using spreadsheets and database software.
· Demonstrated financial modeling knowledge and skills. Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills.
· Ability to correlate results from data analysis to sales processes and drive continuous improvement.