· Company has an immediate opening for a Program Manager to join us in our San Jose, CA facility.
· The position provides an opportunity to enhance the performance and profitability of an organization that supports some of our nation’s fundamental defense services.
· Company employees work closelywith esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
· The Program Manager will lead RF Collection Systems programs as part of the RF Intelligence Systems (RFIS) business area
· Familiarity with management and implementation of integrated RF signal collection systems is desired
· Typical Collection Systems programs are integrated end-to-end systems with major hardware and software elements
· Programs are typically completion type development contracts that include requirements development and system design and implementation through site installation and acceptance testing
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· The Program Manager is responsible for management of U.S. Government and direct commercial international contracts
· Responsibilities include managing cost, schedule, and technical performance of the programs, and for directing all phases of the programs from start to finish
· Work includes organizing interdepartmental engineering and functional support activities to ensure that programs are completed on schedule and within budget
· The Program Manager also serves as the primary customer contact for all matters pertaining to the programs
· Additional duties include supporting business area growth by pursuing new business opportunities consistent with business area strategic objectives
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 8years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 6years of relevant experience to meet managerial expectations
· Department of Defense TS/SCI security clearance is required at time of hire.
· Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
· Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.