What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Ourassociates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training andcareer development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you likeworking with a curious,supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Manage relationship with vendors working with the Peer Insights Program. Strategically connect with C-level marketing to develop engagement plans for review sourcing, marketing and sales engagement. Support the sales of HT Products and Services through vendor engagements
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Proactive outreach and manage technology providers with products in Peer Insights in order to ensure maximum value achieved through program defined activities.
- Identify, codify, and publish best practices for vendor review sourcing efforts
- Support and train sales and sales support for Peer Insights product-based opportunities
- Collect feedback from tech providers, sales, and service associates on Peer Insights and feed insights back to product team
- Attend events to strategically engage with vendors for program engagement
Impact of Role: Expected Results
- Increase Vendor participation in Peer Insights Vendor programs
- Business impact through Peer Insights developed and supported products.
Peer Insights team (cross-functional), Sales, Service, HTTP product group, Tech Providers in Peer Insights, and end-users of Peer insights
BA or BSc or equivalent certificate required
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer-facing role (e.g., service, sales, or community management)
- Ability to iterate and change quickly while delivering consistent external communication
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Articulate and tactful communications skills; readiness to meet and work directly with external resources. Organize and communicate information clearly.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently.
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently to meet individual performance goals
- Strong existing computer skills with Microsoft Office software, and general Internet and electronic communications.
- Critical thinking while speaking with clients and being able to match their vision to the value proposition for the program.
- Strong team player, while also using own initiative when appropriate
- Experience with online meeting tools advantageous (WebEx, GotoMeeting etc)
- Motivation to engage in and manage a wide range requests
Job Requisition ID:33121