Design, implement and manage complex global cross-business-unit programs with business-critical outcomes and impact. Lead and manage business system and process creation for one or more complex initiatives within the Research Transformation and Design team, to support business growth, client engagement and retention.This is a new role designed to manage one or more initiatives within the new Research Transformation and Design team.
- Partners and collaborates within Research and Advisory, and with senior leaders and other key business partners, to develop and implement cohesive strategic programs. Capture operational & business requirements and successfully establish and execute on strategies and tactical plans.
- Works with Content Production, PMO, Product and IT teams (and others where applicable) to develop content and business requirements in order to operationalize, launch and scale transformation initiatives.
- Leverages best practices in: process management – demonstrate effective process management through process design, execution and service excellence; process design – design excellent processes and/or optimize existing processes, using principles of efficiency, simplicity, leverage, data utilization, and change management; process execution – end to end cost management, effective use of resources and feedback in all processes, effective and timely issue resolution and root cause analysis.
- Executes multi-channel communication & training plans (internal and external) to ensure initiatives achieve desired results with key stakeholders.
- Designs and delivers program communications and presentations to all levels of management within and beyond Research.
- Establishes criteria and develops reports and analyses that assess and manage the effectiveness of initiatives.
- Supports the strategic direction and execution of all projects and initiatives on a global basis.
- Displays consistently sound business acumen, and maintains an excellent understanding of methodologies, processes, and systems being supported, as well as internal and external client informational needs.
- 6+ years’ experience, with progressive responsibility, independently managing complex programs, projects, and processes that demonstrate positive business impact within a large, complex, global organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of roles and titles.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Must be proficient in drawing inferences from data and creating charts and consumable graphics.
- Previous experienceworking with enterprise applications, databases, analytical tools, and standard reporting tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player, with excellent time management & prioritization skills to manage a heavy, diverse workload, multiple non-routine complex projects, often with competing priorities and tight deadlines, concurrently, maintaining complete control over process at all times.
- Requires travel to other Gartner offices. Overall travel less than 15%.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent 4-year university degree) in Business Administration or other related disciplines; Master’s degreepreferred.
Job Requisition ID:29781