Fort George G Meade, MD
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
11 - 15 years
Please include details of your experience to be considered. Thank you
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing all day to day activities of the program execution, management and deliverables. The program manager will monitor the program's progress from start to finish. The program manager will have the authority to specify the roles and responsibilities of the program team members. The program manager will have the authority to purchase items within budgetary constraints up to the limits laid down by company policy appropriate to a managers position. The Program Manager will follow company policy for accounting and inventory for program specific items and accounts. The Program Manager will attend meetings with US Government officials, company leadership and make presentations as required for program status or financial reporting. The PM manages local scheduling and real-time operations that facilitate the maximization of resources (human and automated) to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence and economic goals.
· Plans and directs the delivery of contracted business activities throughout the contract's lifecycle (from business development through contract closure) for portfolio of contracts, not to exceed 6.
· Accountable for the financial performance of the contract – in terms of Revenue / Margin and Growth potential on the portfolio of contracts.
· Accountable for customer satisfaction with respect to annuity or outsourcing services
· Establishes yearly budgets and controls expenses to achieve financial goals
· Leads more complex business negotiations or portions of extremely large contracts of >$10M across regions.
· Directs solution, operational service, partner, and sub-contractor teams that deliver services to the customer
· Leads the account leadership team which is comprised of Sales, Delivery Management, & Client Management). In this capacity, responsible for:
· Pro-actively contributes to the customer's business improvement, planning and budgeting process
· Develops strategies and processes with the customer in areas such as performance metrics and measure, escalation change management and communication.
· Establishes and oversees a client governance structure that comprises comprehensive, coherent processes and communications between customer, company, service providers, and partners.
· Leads the Customer Management Office which includes Account Delivery Manager.
· ~$10m-$20m/year revenue for total portfolio of contracts, not to exceed 6
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 3-5years' of Client Mgmt & 10 + years industry experience.
· Track record of managing somewhat complex Portfolio of Annuity Services deals in region of $50 – 100 million per annum.
· Experience in large revenue deals to include combination of multi-country/ business unit/product line.
· Proven track record in business P&L management, financial concepts and contract law
· Experience managing a business in start-up and growth phases.
· Experience in developing executive level customer relationships including very good negotiation, presentation and communication skills at executive levels.
· Proven track record in leading large, virtual teams, influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks.