Alion Science and Technology is looking for a Program Manager to support the Test and Training Team - Combined Test Force (CTF) for the F-22 Program Office located at Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio. Candidate must have a Top Secret Clearance and SCI eligible
The position requirements:
- Advise and support Government leads in all facets of F-22 Training Systems sustainment to include procurement, enhancement, technical refresh, and modernization of Pilot and Maintenance Training Systems
- Conduct technical analysis of contract proposals to ensure adequacy of services offered, validate cost models, and support Contracting Officers in all phases of acquisition from Developing Request for Proposal packages to informing negotiations, through award
- Represent Government interests in meetings, reviews, and planning events with the prime contractor team
- Author and review program documents including Statements of Work, Performance Work Statements, Cost Estimates, and other products
- Assist in creating/updating executive-level briefings and other products to inform senior leaders of program status and future requirements
- Review and assess reports summarizing efficacy of contracts to ensure systems availability, concurrency, utilization is in accordance with contracted standards
- Support technical evaluation of Combined Test Force proposal
- Support Contracting Officer in negotiations/award of CTF contract
- Conduct Technical Evaluation of Distributed Mission Operations proposal
- Assist with CTF current contract closure actions
- Participate in Training Systems Program Management Review
- Perform analyses to support program strategy decisions and courses of action.
- Provide a program assessment for integration of documentation to ensure consistency with program strategy and consistency across all milestone documentation.
- Provide inputs, draft, coordinate with the appropriate F-22 Division branches and/or other Government agencies, adjudicate comments, and produce final versions of coordinated milestone documents and assessments.
- Develop and collect technical data and inputs for staff summary packages to support coordination and signature of all associated documents for milestone approval.
Functionally Aligned Minimum Required Education and/or Experience:
- Advanced Degree (Master of Arts (MA)/Master of Science (MS)) with twelve years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five of which must be in the DoD, or
- BA/BS degree with fifteen years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five of which must be in the DoD, or
- Twenty years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the functionally aligned job descriptions, eight of which must be in the DoD.