Program Manager for Digestive Health
Less than 5 years experience •
Job ID 78840 Date posted 02/05/2018 Full / Part Time: Full-Time
Location: **Select Primary Work Location
The BH Program Manager is responsible for development and oversight of a designated clinical program across the Baystate Health enterprise. The incumbent works collaboratively with the various clinical departments to build a unified program that links services within and across traditional departments into a unified approach for patient management of a designated population. The position is responsible for developing a clinical business plan and strategy that grows the clinical program, manages the financial (profitability), quality, manpower, access to care and patient/ customer satisfaction aspects of the program. Responsible for implementation of methods and systems to operationalize and improve overall efficiency and effectiveness . This position establishes policy and protocols for regional standards and sets up and monitors key performance metrics.. The BH Program Manager provides leadership, coordination, technical assistance, consultation and other resources on development of programs based on assessment of community needs and health outcomes. Utilizes national and regional intelligence to understand the clinical trends and market forces.
- Partner with Division chief, Practice Manager, Supervisor and Director to optimize efficient (data driven) patient access strategies aimed at minimizing no-shows and enhancing utilization across the regions.
- Partner with division leadership to develop ideal ambulatory team model of care where all staff are utilized to the top of their licenses.
- Program development: Be a key player with division leadership in the development of the Digestive Health Program
- Be a key force in coordinating efficient regional expansion.
- Partner with the GI team to expand and optimize programs across the regions.
- Coordination of care and services between satellite locations
- Maintenance and development of policies for program
- Development and standardization of clinical policies and procedures across the region
- Bachelor’s DegreeRequired
- Registered Nurse strongly preferred
- 3-5 years clinical experience in the field of Digestive Health
- Lead, Supervisory or Program Management experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, critical thinking/problem solving skills. Demonstrated skills in Excel spreadsheet development for budgets and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, set clear expectations for behavior and communication within the practice and holds individuals accountable for their actions