The Program Manager will be based in Louisville, KY, and will beresponsible for leading a team of cross-functional experts in the delivery of customer-focused products and services. In addition, you will beresponsiblefor supporting the development and implementation of project strategies in order to continue to deliver value to the business and its customers.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Plan and direct program schedules and budgets.
- Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics.
- Manage the coordination of product lifecycle activities with P&L and customer satisfaction and have responsibility for accounts of various levels of complexity.
- Be the key channel of communication for customers and act as escalation in the event of customer issues.
- Maintain current and develop additional business with customers.
- Monitor and track that project and program deliverables are met.
- Support production sites for projects, costs, and other customer related matters.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- BS in Business Management OR Equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of manufacturing management experience or program management
- Outstanding Communication with Customers and other Cross Functional Teams – with ability to manage expectations and influence in a positive and confident manner
- Proficient in using MS Suite of products
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Managed more than 1 Customer Accounts at any given time
- PMP Certification
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers