Our client is a global financial services company and investment bank. They are currently looking for an IT Program Manager to oversee projects within their Wealth Planning team in Weehawken, NJ.
- Translate business strategy into IT project solutions along:
- IT architecture
- Resource strategy
- Implementation management
- Oversee development, rollout and support teams within a variety of project types and scopes
- Provide leadership and stakeholder accountability (internal as well as external) through project milestones.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, IT, MIS or comparable
- Excellent, provable experience managing and delivering large-scale IT programs and services across a large firm
- Must have an understanding of the investment bank/hedge fund/wealth management environment.
- Technically savvy with both hands-on and project-level experience developing IT systems
- A sound understanding of investment bank, middle-office, and back-office technologies.