- 5 years of experience with data or system transformations that involve finance process re-engineering within corporate IT accounting and finance systems.
- Experience with financial data models, driving end-to-end data flow and articulating the data flow’s impact on different types of subledgers and finance compliance processes.
- Experience with finance business models (e.g., multi-element revenue operations, payroll, source to pay, P&L reporting).
- Experience with architecture and process design to drive master data flow consistency, quality and compliance.
- 15 years of experience in enterprise resource planning (ERP), with a background in computer science, management information systems, and/or finance.
- Systems support or development experience, including current knowledge of modeling techniques and the opportunities presented by new advancements in analytic and big data platforms.
- Proven ability to be successful in a complex, globally scaled Product, Sales and Engineering environment, planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level. Organized, detail-oriented and strategically focused.
- Excellent business partnering skills, including the ability to build senior-level relationships and get things done across functional boundaries (e.g., Sales, Product, Engineering and Finance leadership).
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior business partners and to advocate for “the right thing to do" for the business.