Roles and Responsibilities:
· Maintain responsibility for organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling for the WWPS International Expansion Team.
· Perform a variety of complex and routine administrative duties with minimal or no supervision and in compliance with oral and written guidance and policies, execute independent decisions within established guidelines, and perform a full range of administrative services, including organizing travel schedules, making appointments, scheduling meetings, and completing expense reports.
· Prepare meeting materials, maintain continuity of office in the teams' absence, and oversee and manage processes tied to onboarding staff.
· Apply detailed knowledge of the company's operations, organizational procedures, and personnel, and serve as a team player.
· Leverage network and resources to accomplish objectives effectively, participate in or lead team initiatives, as needed, and take the initiative to improve operations and office conditions within established guidelines.
· Display and execute intent for self–improvement, pay strict attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
· 8+ years of experience with providing executive–level administrative support in a large, corporate environment
· Experience with managing a calendar, making domestic and international travel arrangements, and managing expense reports
· Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook at an expert level
· Ability to provide seamless support to local and virtual senior–level executives, be self–motivated, work independently, collaborate as part of a team to achieve business goals, and multi–task independently in a fast–paced environment
· Ability to proofread for grammar and punctuation with a high level of accuracy
· Ability to interact effectively with internal and external senior–level executives and their staff in a professional manner and be proactive in anticipating business and administrative needs
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· BA or BS degree
Job ID: 610030