The Miamisburg Program Management Team is currently seeking a highly dynamic Program Managerthat will beresponsible for managing a complex, multi-million dollar and multi-year government funded program in collaboration with engineering, operations, quality, product management,finance,contracts and sales team members. The Program Manager isresponsible for delivering product on-time and on-budget by coordinating timely program support tointernal and external customers and interested Parties.Responsible for various program attributes includingfinancialreports, product development coordination, andscheduling.
- Manages and contributes to all aspects of program execution to satisfy customer requirements and ensure profitability. Plans, monitors, and manages in order to avoid specification shortfalls, budget overruns, schedule overruns and situations requiring emergency management. Anticipates problems and takes timely actions to eliminate or mitigate.
- Manages specification reviews and sign-offs between Excelitas and its Customer. Ensures that the agreed upon specification meets the customer needs and can be achieved on-time.
- Negotiates and agrees upon Statement of Work (SOW) with customer to meet customer requirements and budget needs.
- Acts as the principal contact for customer’s link between Excelitas Engineering, Operations, Finance, and Product Management.
- Creates and executes detailed Program Plans to satisfy the product Specification and SOW.
- Tracks program Earned Value via detailed Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) planning tools.
- Performs other related duties of similar complexity as directed.
- The ideal candidate will hold at least a B.S. degree in Engineering with a solid understanding of manufacturing business and a minimum of 8 years’ experience in the Engineering and/or Sales of the same or related programs, or equivalent training Must have excellent communication skills and effectively communicate with and engage all levels of the organization verbally and in writing.
- Will be able to translate technical decisions/strategies into business terms and implications; produces clear, understandable documentation geared for all audiences.
- Effective time management of resources and self. Must be able to allocates time and resources efficiently, focusing on ever-shifting priorities; continually seeks way to improve individual/team efficiency.
- Demonstrates ability to be an effective leader and manager in a matrix-reporting environment. Full understanding the business and the impact of Program Management to the organization.
- Exhibits an assertive personality with a strong bias for action with a results-orientation; tackles tough problems with firm deadlines.
- Please note that due to the requirements from the Department of Energy, U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).