We’re looking for a highly motivated individual who recognizes the transformative role and business value of our ESG programs. The successful candidate will raise the profile of ESG within Waters and with key external stakeholders, and they will be experienced, collegial, data-driven, and business-minded—equally comfortable and effective when working autonomously, within a team, and across business units. In addition, this role will provide executive communications support and be a key business partner for our Senior Vice President of Global Operations. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a purpose driven organization the believes in a “shared value” approach to delivering benefit to all its stakeholders.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications and is located in Milford, MA.
- Create and execute a communication and engagement strategy to align Waters’ ESG strategy with the overall corporate strategy
- Build communication programs and digital content to drive engagement and awareness of the Waters’ brand and ESG strategy across all stakeholder audiences in support of company objectives
- Lead Water’s sustainability reporting and Materiality assessment strategy and process
- Manage our annual Quality Awards program for Waters employees
- Be a strategic communications advisor and business partner to the SVP of Global Operations
- Develop and manage an approach to measuring adherence to relevant ESG-related policies
- Collaborate with corporate philanthropy to engage employees in volunteerism and community involvement
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 8-10 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 5 years in an ESG role or function
- Strong program management skills and ability to lead a drive cross-functional initiatives
- Creative out-of-the box thinker and compelling writer
- Excellent leadership, communication, diplomacy, and project management skills
- A proven ability to understand, simplify, and effectively communicate complex information
- A demonstrated ability to wisely prioritize and reprioritize work, and to achieve results through collaboration, exerting influence without direct authority
- Strong business acumen, excellent networking and relationship-building skills, and the confidence to effectively interact with various levels of business leadership
- Experience in working with digital communications, including social media, web, mobile, and other new media applications
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office 365 suite, including PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint.
Req. # 9947