LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. We’re much more than adigital resume – we transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
Searching for your dream job? AtLinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Program Manager to lead the planning and execution of programs designed to attract, develop, and retain women intechnology, includingLinkedIn’s participation in the annual Grace Hopper conference. In this role, you will develop cohesive programs that enable our employees to become ambassadors of our mission, vision and values. Building and maintaining relationships is critical, and you will need to communicate to and influence various levels of sponsors, stakeholders and executives, across Engineering, Talent, Finance, andMarketing and Communications.Project management, negotiation, and communication skills are essential, and you will need to drive programs forward with little direct supervision.
- Work with sponsors and functional leaders to craft and confirm objectives, budget, and success measures
- Build and nurture relationships with key third-party partners who are instrumental in achieving our objectives
- Develop relationships and ensure alignment across our Women in Technology roadmap
- Utilize lessons learned from past programs to improve and evolve with the goal of delivering more scalable and successful initiatives
- Plan and execute programs against project plans and change management plans (especially during times of ambiguity), and align with third-party partners
- Mobilize teams of employees, hold project members accountable, and continually articulate roles and responsibilities throughout project life cycle
- Help create and execute a consistent event brand strategy that aligns with LinkedIn standards for all events and activities
- Drive engagement during planning and spearhead the attendee experience for LinkedIn at the event
- Measure the return and impact of all events and activities
- Oversee the development and execution ofinternal and external-facing communications toshareprogram information, progress, and contacts
- BA/BS degree or related work experience
- 5+years of workexperience, including 3+years ofProject Management and/orEvent Managementexperience
- Working knowledge of end-to-end project life cycles and methods
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills?
- Experience using cloud-based technologies (ex. Office 365, Google suite, Smartsheet)
- Ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct analysis, identify key insights and recommended actions
- Ability to be highly productive and proactive with supporting key stakeholders
- Appliedexperience with change management
- Ability to communicate with executive team, business, and HR leaders
LinkedIn's Talent organization encompasses Human Resources, Recruiting, and Security. This team is dedicated to creating a rewarding workplace culture that attracts first-class talent, promotes excellence, and provides ample opportunities to transform each employee's career trajectory. They've perfected the art of maintaining a collaborative, congenial atmosphere while working hard.