Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Program Manager -- The primary responsibility of the Program Manager shall be to act as liaison between the contractor and the Government to address any issues that may arise during the conduct of all services performed under the task order. The individual shall have sufficient organizational, technical and contractual level of authority within the contractor’s organization to ensure: • Full access to corporate personnel required to resolve issues that may arise during the execution of the task order.
- Commitment of resources that may be necessary for the successful performance of this task order, and successful technical and contractual resolution of all issues that pertain to that performance The Program Manager shall be staffed in the SOC at the STENNIS Space Center and have the following qualifications:
Required Education & Certifications
- BA/BS and minimum of five (5) years of experience in managing Security Operations
- Four (4) continuous years of Program Management experience
- Have and maintain active ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification