1. Around 15years of experience in Program Management with strong Data analysis / BFS domain skills.
2. Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques.
3. Good understanding of the wider objectives of the program.
4. Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management.
5. Strong leadership and management skills.
6. Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
7. The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
8. Daily program management throughout the program life cycle.
9. Defining the program governance (controls).
10. Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress.
11. Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements.
12. Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies.
13. Managing and utilizing resources across projects.
14. Managing stakeholders’ communication.
15. Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s “outcome” with the aid of the business change manager.
16. Managing the main program documentations such as the program initiation document.