- Manage the contract deliverables for multiple accounts in various market segments while ensuring customer satisfaction, program profitability, and revenue growth
- Direct all peer support groups to successfully deploy and maintain the managed service solutions, foresee and resolve any challenges for timely delivery of contracted services, escalate issues in a timely manner and seek resolution through cooperation of peer groups
- Conduct regular status reviews with Hughes senior management and customers to ensure successful implementation and timely resolution of service issues.
- Manage the business relationship with customers while seeking out new opportunities for growth of the business through discovery of new business opportunities based on customer needs.
- Bachelor of Science degreerequired
- 8 or more years of industry experience
- 4 or more years of experience in Program Management delivering and supporting complex networking services to a broad spectrum of enterprise customers
- Capable of working independently and assuming the role of team leader
- Understanding of broadband technologies (wireline/terrestrial, satellite and wireless)
- Skilled in Program/Project Management techniques. PMP certification preferred
- Experienced in Industry Best Practices for process improvement
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite