Successful candidates will have a strong program management background, be detail driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
In this role, you will:
· Work with software developers, software engineers, technical product managers, and security officers to coordinate the launch of developer management tools into special regions.
· Identify process improvement opportunities and high-risk areas.
· Produce and evaluate launch, resource, and compliance metrics.
· Act as a scrum master: planning, tracking, and organizing team sprints.
· Work with service owners to develop innovative solutions to complex technical challenges.
· Manage the build and deployment of new tooling to streamline and automate security, testing, and region launch related initiatives.
· Support process improvement projects in coordination with service teams.
· Assist in quality assurance testing and documentation review of AWS developer management tools.
This position requires that applicant selected be a U.S. citizen and obtain and maintain a TS/SCI US Government clearance with polygraph. TS/SCI eligibility is not required to start; however, the applicant selected will be subject to a Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified national security information. Applicants with a current SSBI, SBPR, or PPR, may be eligible for crossover in accordance with ICPG 704.4.
At a minimum, you have:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Accounting/Auditing, other related fields, or equivalent Amazon experience.
· 6+ years of experience in security, software engineering, compliance, or process management work in in support of a highly technical environment.
· Experience in managing complex projects or programs at scale.
· You are a natural analyst.
· Your curiosity leads to you dive into new areas and learn everything you can.
· You are comfortable exploring new technologies.
· You are quick to understand new concepts and incorporate new tools into your repertoire.
· You are able to dive into deep technical design discussions, summarize complex tradeoffs and options, and make data-driven recommendations.
· You have a clear understanding of cloud computing services and deployment architecture.
· You are a skilled writer, you have excellent instincts and judgement.
· You quickly earn the trust and respect of your colleagues and customers by relentlessly delivering on your commitments.
· You lead by example, and hold yourself and those around you to the highest standards.
· You have experience automating complex manual processes and driving tool development.
· You have a track record of delivering technical programs, projects, and products in a highly technical environment.
· You are comfortable designing and owning a product roadmap, and your project execution is near flawless.
· You have a strong understanding of software development lifecycles and modern transaction processing environments.
· You are comfortable generating automated metrics to measure service and program effectiveness and consistency.
· You have a strong work ethic based on your desire to exceed expectations.
· You have demonstrated the ability to succeed in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
Job ID: 617919