At Scotiabank, we are passionate about transforming the customer experience. The DigitalBanking Organization has a mandate to transform the way bankingtechnology is delivered, by re-imagining the customer experience, to deliver new digital value propositions. We have the support and experience of one of the world’s largest banks behind us and a talented, and growing, team of industry leaders driving us forward. You’ll work with influencers, makers, creators and leaders who are flexible, curious, adventurous, versatile and responsive; and who are ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative and productive environment to get things done.
About the Program Manager, Digital Banking
As part of the DigitalBanking Enterprise team, you will play a key role in driving the development of young professionals into the Product area. You are responsible for running the Associate Product Owner (APO) program, coaching and mentoring the Associates, aligning with the international Digital Factories on rotations, and assess the supply and demand for the internal DigitalBanking Organization (DBO) rotation possibilities.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for managing the Associate Product Owner Program across the DigitalBanking key markets
- You will engage with key Recruitment, HR & Business Line Stakeholders to assist in identifying top candidates for the APO program
- You will onboard the new Associates into the organization once they are recruited, and run a formal training that aligns with the APO program needs
- You are to provide targeted ongoing development, coaching & mentorship for the Associates
- You will establish strong partnerships and collaborate with the Business and Product teams across the DBO (locally and internationally) to assess business needs
- You will drive the alignment, and assess the business needs and candidates for the rotations across the DBO teams (locally and internationally)
- You will create and maintain an up to date candidate profile in collaboration with the global Product teams
- You will evaluate the Associates performance & professional development according to Scotiabank’s principles
- You will engage with different business lines to support the Associates finding a permanent position after graduating
- You are comfortable with actively purse learning opportunities, stepping out of your comfort zone, to further your expertise as a Program Manager (i.e. bona fide personal development courses, mentoring, workshops, etc)
Key Competencies/Work Experience
- 5+ years of total work experience
- Experience coaching a large number of associates/students
- Experience in talent attraction, talent development, or program management
- Experience in a technology area
- Strong mentorship and coaching abilities
- Strong relationship management skills
- Well-organized, and can prioritize multiple tasks and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be effective in both a team and independent working environment
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Problem solving and analytical capability
- A strong positive attitude and the ability to communicate effectively to many different types of audiences
- Able to work autonomously
- Cross-cultural experience
- Spanish is an asset .
Requisition ID: 10208.