Engility is looking for a qualified candidate to manage a program that will provide training to end users at designated MTFs (CONUS and OCONUS). Requirements include various methods for training to include a web-based/virtual classroom style, eLearning events, and/or a hands-on training model depending on the customer's preference, and the implementation of a broader training support concept to provide increased surge support as needed.
• Lead the overall program organization, serve as the primary point of contact for the U.S. Government Client and contribute significantly to overall product strategy, design and implementation.
• Lead establishment of an enterprise wide eLearning tool that meets the requirements of each Service to better coordinate medical education services and resources.
• Coordinate consolidation and streamlining of administrative and oversight functions for medical education and training programs, initiatives, and schools.
• Coordinate professional development and sustainment programs.
• Facilitate centralized training review process to ensure medical education and training is coordinated across the MHS.
• Manage training to end users at designated military treatment facilities within the continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the continental U.S. (OCONUS)
• Manage sustainment training for enterprise systems including the current global clinical system training mission
• Coordinate the flexibility to support the enterprise as it transitions to Military Health System (MHS) Genesis in the coming years
• Lead team to incorporate recommended user, clinic, and MTF business process re-engineering suggestions and recommendations. Additionally, change management assistance shall be provided as necessary to facilitate user, clinic, and MTF as appropriate for patient care documentation and analysis of business processes. Foster a collaborative environment to ensure the delivery of excellent experiences to end-users.
• Capture, prepare and document various training related activities for monthly deliverables and quality improvement.
: • At least 10 years of experience with healthcare operations and provider training
• Graduate Degree in a related field
• At least 3 years of experience managing large teams and coordination with multiple stakeholders
• Familiarity with the medical provider domain in general and military medical care in particular Desired Qualifications: • An active project management certification is strongly preferred